The Energy Transformation Center and the Department of Engineering Science at the Universidad Andrés Bello are offering a postdoctoral fellowship to work in power electronics field.
The desirable startinng date is June 2021 to join to our team, but not later than August 2021.
The application is received in the Power Electronics field, with emphasis in Application of Model Predictive Control in Power Electronics and Drives. Besides, it will be considered positively a good knowledge of DC-DC converters and electromobility applications.
The postdoctoral positions will be awarded for an initial period of 12 months, renewable up to 24 months, and consist in a monthly gross salary of CLP$1.800.000 (chilean pesos).
* Cover letter explaining your interest in becoming part of the Energy Transformattion Center.
* Vitae, including a list of publications.
* Documentation providing evidence of the possession of a PhD
* Desirable to annex two reference letters.
* Required documents should be provided in English in a single PDF file.
* Applicants must have been awarded the Ph.D. degree within the period 1-2017 to 1-2021
* Foreign researchers are required to obtain a temporary work visa before their starting date.
The postdoctoral researcher must apply to the national FONDECYT Postdoctoral competition 202 . Failure to comply with this obligation will preclude eligibility for renewal atier the initial 12 months.
* UNAB is commitied to gender diversity and we encourage women applicants to write confidently about their achievements.
* The positions are for working at the engineering faculty of UNAB, Santiago, Chile.
*Deadline for application submissions is May 15th.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject POSTDOC POSITIONS.
For any information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the research activity of our group,